brief history about our institution
Changing your future…
La Esperanza Educational Services, Inc. opened in January, 2007 at the 330 East 9th Street, Hialeah, FL 33010. It was incorporated by the State of Florida, Division of Corporations. At that time, the office had only one employee, the President of the corporation, Mrs. Mayda Perez-Pupo.
Before this official opening, the Corporation’s President Ms. Perez-Pupo had been an individual provider of continuing education for many years. She offered training and courses on site to various schools, medical and dental offices, assisted living facilities, group homes and other institutions.
Year by year, the demand for the training increased, and eventually Mrs. Perez-Pupo realized that she must offer more services and opportunities in a proper place. She found a suitable building in the city of Hialeah, in Miami-Dade County and La Esperanza Educational Services was born.
La Esperanza Educational Services, Inc. is licensed by the Commission of Independent Education, License Number 3814 Florida Department of Education, 325 West Gaines Street, Suite 1414, Tallahassee, FL 32399-0400, Toll Free Telephone number (888) 224-6684, Fax number (850) 245-3234.
With the continuous growth and demand from the students and the addition of new programs the school installations were not sufficient and the President decided to move to a new building where the school could reach better accommodation for students, instructors and employees, with up to date classrooms and labs. The new school started operations on September, 2015 at the 444 East 25th Street, Hialeah, FL 33013.